martes, 24 de marzo de 2009

Shenanigan

With all my problems and hatred,
with this broken mirror,
staring at my dirty face,
the only good damn thing
over the gleaming shivers
is the ephemeral memories of you

I do not deserve that woman,
that woman who not even know me
she won´t put her eyes on me
i had faced it before, but
now i can´t stand it again
unless i forget her this night
another lonely rain inside my mind

Her smile and perfect eyes
she makes a new life from it
another so far away from the shame i live,
she could wash my face once again
but it won´t happen in this life
nor the next or twenty three more
i must close my eyes and dream:

Another times and another kind of man
who makes her staring at him
the man that can tastes her lips
the man that could have the heart to fight

But i´m no one, just the ashes of past
she didn´t even cared ´bout my existence
can´t describe the failure am i
not such grace knowing she is gone
gone and smiling in her existence´s divinity

---

Sin duda es una de las letras más grandes y pesadas del autor en D&A Proyect, el tema de la letra es directo y sería muy innecesario explicarlo, pero es interesante observar las perspectivas de la protagonista indirecta y la frustración universal que a veces es el amor.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario