lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

Always

Just to let you know,

I´m seeing the stars on a clear sky
somewhere you´re sleeping so easily ´n calm
with dreams that you forget ´n slip away
protected from all evil and winter´s whispers
safe ´n softly you begin to ignore where am i
but i´m outside dying for seeing you there

Always it´s the key to embrace ´n heal
even if the stars takes me far i´m here
hoping you could be alive, inside the sea
i can´t close my eyes and let go by
this night i´ll stand, thinking of you dear

Just to let you know

Maybe are not woth these words
i can understand all this
always it´s why i fight
don let me fade in this night

dispel mistery
crack the wall
just let me know
if time it´s worth

-------------------------------------

Otra letra muy significativa pero que tendrá que ser arreglada y tal vez dividida por su tamaño

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario